FISHERS Home | FISHERS TEAM | PARENTS | News & EVENTS | PARTNERS
News & Events
This section of the Fishers Youth Assistance Program (FYAP) website provides the latest information on FYAP's activities what is happening with our organization.
FYAP to Co-host Feb 22nd Presentation of SCREENAGERS: Growing Up in the Digital Age
Jan. 30, 2018 - Several local community organizations, including Fishers Youth Assistance Program, are hosting a special screening of the movie, SCREENAGERS: Growing Up in the Digital Age, on Feb. 22, 2018 at Fishers High School.
A self-professed documentary about the biggest parenting issue of our time, SCREENAGERS addresses this most pervasive issue head on by depicting teen struggles over social media, video games and internet addiction. The film helps kids and parents find the best ways to navigate the digital world provides families with resources.
This FREE event is presented by: FYAP, YMI, Parents in Partnership and Peyton Riekhof Foundation. Make sure to RSVP for seats.
Youth Assistance Takes Part in March 6th Hamilton County Career Hiring Fair
Fishers Youth Assistance Program Names 2018 Board of Directors
Jan. 30, 2018 - The Fishers Youth Assistance Program (FYAP) recently approved new leadership for its Board of Directors, including Deputy Mayor Leah McGrath, president; Jessica Billingsley, secretary; and Paul Count, treasurer. Additionally, the organization welcomed its 2018 Board of Directors. They include:
- Lisa Allen, Independent Non-Profit Organization Management Professional
- Brad Battin, RQAW
- Jessica Billingsley, Church Church Hittle & Antrim
- Steve Burzynski, Imavex
- Lynda Carlino, Former S.P.O.R.T.S. Executive Director
- David Compton, Pulte Homes
- Paul Count, The National Bank of Indianapolis
- Amy DeLucia, St. Louis de Montfort
- Nick Duvall, Little Red Door Cancer Agency
- Ty Gerig, Sease, Gerig & Associates Public Relations
- Dr. Bijender Kumar, Hancock Regional Hospital
- Camishe Nunley, Independent Mental Health Counselor
- Deb Polise, Berkshire Realty
- Troy Robertson, Marketing Cloud at Salesforce
- Anderson Schoenrock, Memory Ventures
- Sneha Shah, Midwest Ear Institute
- Cathy Worrall, HSE Schools Teacher
- Deputy Mayor Leah McGrath, City of Fishers
- Lieutenant Dave Dunbar, Fishers Police Department
- Lieutenant Mike Johnson, Fishers Police Department
- The Honorable Steven Nation, Hamilton County Superior Court
- The Honorable Paul Felix Judge, Hamilton County Circuit Court
- Dr. Mike Beresford, Hamilton Southeastern Schools Assistant Superintendent
- Tricia Akers, Hamilton County Youth Assistance Program Director
Fishers Youth Assistance Program Issues Inaugural End-of-Year Review
Jan. 29, 2018 - Fishers Youth Assistance Program (FYAP) has issued its Inaugural End-of-Year Review about the organization's activities since its inception in the Fishers community.